- An opportunity to talk with someone trained to listen in a confidential, safe space
- A supportive process which helps you to explore feelings and thoughts about difficult situations or experiences
- A counsellor will offer you a non judgemental, supportive environment
- A counsellor will not give you advice, but will help you understand your situation more clearly, encouraging you to find the most appropriate course of action for you
- Talking to a therapist who is warm and able to empathise with you, can help you cope with concerns, past or present, and help bring about effective change
Tracy – WORKING WITH CHILDREN – the relationship that a child develops with their counsellor is very different to those they share with other adults in their life. As your child’s counsellor I am a neutral party, not a part of their family life, allowing them the space to open up and be heard in a safe environment.